- Serve as an independent and impartial information source in state public policy debates.
- Produce studies in an understandable format.
- Make public policy research and information readily available, including use of an informative website.
- Take a comprehensive approach to the study of key public policy issues, recognizing such issues are often interrelated.
- Seek out a wide-range of perspectives and present the most up-to-date, well-rounded research.
- Develop new information where none exists and build upon the existing available knowledge.
- Provide, upon request, experienced speakers with expertise in specific public policy areas.
OUR MISSION To stimulate public debate and enable bold problem solving by providing thorough, accurate and impartial research on Arizona’s key policy issues.